- Depending on your browser, you may be offered the choice to ‘Run’ or ‘Run from current location’. If so, choose this option. If the only option is to ‘Save’, then save the file on your Windows Desktop, and double-click on it there when it has finished downloading.
- You should be presented with the following screen:
- Accept the license conditions, choose the ‘Complete’ install, and click ‘Install’. This will install the software in c:\Program Files\Google\Google Earth EC\
- Optionally allow the feedback to be sent to Google by clicking ‘Next’ and ‘Finish’.
Server Select configuration for V4.2
Server Select configuration for V4.0
If you are connecting from outside the NT Government network: you will be asked for your ILIS username and password.
- Go to Windows Explorer
- click Tools menu
- click folder options
- navigate to the File Types tab
- In the Registered file types list, locate KML
- Click Change. The "Open With" window appears ( Figure 1)
Figure 1. The Folder Options window (left) and the Open With window (right)